Adapted from Happy Home Baking.
100g butter - soften at room temperature
160g caster sugar
50g sour cream/yogurt
1 tsp vanilla extract
210g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
Some strawberries, blueberries and peach
1 tsp snow powder
- Greased and lined the bottom of a 8" tin. Greased also the sides.
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- Except blue berries, slice the fruits into wedges. Set aside.
- Cream butter, sugar & vanilla extract until light and fluffy.
- Add in eggs, 1 by 1.
- Fold in flour until batter is well combined.
- Add in sour cream and mix till well-combined.
- Transfer batter to baking tin and level the top with spatula, then top with fruits. Do not press the fruits into the batter.
- Send to bake at 170C for 60min. If the top getting too brown, cover with foil.
- Once cool, remove from oven to cool completely, then dust with sieved snow powder.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.