Recipe adapted from LY's Kitchen. With the usage of greek yogurt, the recipe promised to keep the bread soft for 3 days!
80g greek yogurt
300g bread flour
25g caster sugar
1tsp instant yeast
22g unsalted butter -softened
Egg wash - 1 beaten egg + 1tsp milk
- Add the above ingredients, except butter, in the same sequence to the breadmaker.
- Make a well in the center, be sure not to expose water and add the yeast in it.
- Start BM at menu 8 (dough menu).
- After 10min, add in butter.
- When the dough is ready, remove from BM and roll into equal portions of 80g each, leave to proof for 15min.
- Start shaping into desired shapes, leave for final proofing for an hour.
- Apply egg wash and send to bake for 20 mins at 170'C.