Photo credits to Baking Project.
I learnt this during the schooling days from my Home Economic teacher :)
1tbsp apricot jam
1tsp hot water
- Mix both ingredients together, stir to quickly dissolve jam with hot water.
- Apply mixture over fruits with a small brush.
Recipe origins from this link.
1tbsp corn starch
- Add 1/2cup water and 1/4cup sugar in a small saucepan, over medium heat, stir until sugar dissolved.
- Mix corn starch with 1/4cup water together and pour this mixture into the hot mixture on the stove, while pouring it in, keep stirring constantly. Allow the mixture to simmer for one to two minutes until it has thickened, then remove the pan from heat.
- Set aside to cool in room temperature,then brush it on the fruits.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.