Recipe adapted from Victoria Bakes.
*Makes around eleven 50g dough
260g bread flour
3g instant dry yeast
120g egg (I used 2 eggs. Weight is without shell) + full cream milk = total 180g liquid
30g castor sugar
30g butter - room temperature
- Mix all ingredients together, except butter, and knead till you get a pliable dough.
- Add in butter and knead until achieve window pane stage (you need to achieved this stage to get the soft texture).
- Divide dough into 50g portions each, then roll out and shaped to your preference.
- Leave aside (covered) to proof for around 50mins.
- Send to bake in preheated oven of 170C for around 20mins or till the bread turns golden brown.
For details on baking loaf, check out the link on the recipe credit.
My shaping of the hotdog buns :)
Sugar loaf for my boy :)
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.