Search This Blog

Friday 24 April 2015

Baked Streusel Cinnamon Cake

The first time I baked streusel-related cake, it was months ago when I came across this recipe that Baking Biatch was sharing on her blog, and that smell.... it was pure bliss!  So I decided to 'blend' in a bit of it into my recipe!


Ingredients
150g Self -raising flour
100g butter
2 tsp cinnamon powder (I like a stronger taste cake, but you can reduce this if you prefer a lighter flavour)
50g castor sugar
50g brown sugar
2 eggs
1/4 tsp vanilla essence
2 tblsp milk

For streusel: 100g brown sugar + 1 tsp cinnamon powder

Method
  1. Preheat oven at 170'C.
  2. Grease and line a loaf tin.
  3. Sift flour & cinnamon powder.
  4. Cream butter & sugar until they are light & creamy.
  5. Add in beaten egg & vanilla essence gradually.
  6. Fold in the sifted flour.
  7. Add milk till the mixture have a soft-dropping consistency. 
  8. Pour mixture into loaf tin and topped with streusel mixture.
  9. Send to oven to bake for 30mins.
 Before bake...
Baked & I'm in heaven! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.