Got quite a bit of air bubbles on top but texture and aroma is superb!
Modified from Kat Kat's Condensed Milk Cheesecake recipe :)
3 egg yolks
50g condensed milk
50g plain flour - sieved
35ml canola oil
3 egg whites
45g castor sugar
1 tsp lemon juice
1. Greased and lined the bottom of a 6" round tin. Lightly grease the sides too.
2. Preheat oven at 150C.
3. Heat milk in microwave and pour over nutella, stir to dissolve and to a smooth consistency. Set aside.
4. Mix yolks, 1 egg and condensed milk until well combined. Set aside.
5. Heat oil over stove. Once done, drizzle over sieved flour and quickly mix to a smooth paste. Set aside.
6. Pour yolk mixture into the nutella, mix well, then add in flour mixture, whisk until well combined. Set aside.
7. Beat egg whites untill foamy, add in lemon juice, then add sugar in 3 batches. Continue beating until attain stiff peak.
8. Fold in meringue to the yolk mixture by several batches. Be sure to fold till you don't see any streaks of meringue.
9. Pour in batter to baking tin, tap few times on table top to release air bubbles.
10. Send to bake by waterbath method. 150C for 30min, then 130C for another 75min.
11. Once done, invert to cool for 5min and remove mould. Then revert back upright to cool completely.