And, Oh my god, this has to be the softest and fluffiest bread I ever made!! Another sure keeper!
I halved the ingredients from the original recipe, and also made a butter roll witj the reminder dough :)
30g egg (about half egg)
300g bread flour
18g milk powder (i used nescafe creamer)
4.5g instant yeast
- Pizza topping cheese or mozzarella cheese
- Castor sugar
- Mix 1tbsp milk with the remaining 1/2egg.
1. Add the above ingredients, except butter and yeast, in the same sequence to the breadmaker.
2. Make a well in the center, be sure not to expose water and add the yeast in it.
3. Start BM at menu 8 (dough menu).
4. After 10min, add in butter.
5. The dough menu should ends after 1h 30m. Once it is done, leave it in the machine to continue proofing for another 1.5hr. (Dough is ready once it proof to double of the original volume).
6. Remove from BM, punch down to release built up air.
7. Weight and shape the dough into balls of 50g each.
8. Once done with the shaping, leave it in the greased baking tray, cover with a damp cloth. Leave it to proof for 45min.
9. Preheat oven to 170C.
10. Apply eggwash, and sprinkle cheese, follow by sugar, on top of the bread.
*For Butter Rolls:
A) flaten the ball of dough
B) place a small piece of frozen butter in the center, sealed up the dough and roll it back into a ball.
C) after final proofing, apply eggwash and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
11. Send to bake for 20min.