Very soft & fragrant!
Ingredients*ingredients to be of room temperature
*makes around 12nos of 50g buns
2 egg yolks
330g bread flour
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoon instant yeast
- Add the above ingredients, except butter, in the same sequence to the breadmaker.
- Make a well in the center, be sure not to expose water and add the yeast in it.
- Start BM at menu 1 (basic menu).
- After 10min, add in butter.
- When the dough is ready, remove from BM and roll into equal portions of 50g each, and leave to proof (covered) in the baking tin for 45min-1hour.
*If you want to roll into shapes or add toppings, after dividing the dough, leave it to rest for 15mins before shaping it. After shaping, leave for final proofing for an hour.
- Send to bake for 20 mins at 170'C.
Fresh from oven!
Very soft & fluffy!
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.