*Makes around 70 piped dahlia cookies
270g plain flour - sieved
1tsp baking powder - sieved
240g butter - cut into smaller pieces
90g icing sugar - sieved
1tsp vanilla essence
1tsp coffee emulco
Some chocolate chips
- Preheat oven at 170C. Lined baking tray.
- Put all ingredients in the mixing bowl and mix with an electric mixer:
1. Beat on low speed for 10-20 seconds, then
2. Change to medium speed and beat until the batter is smooth (takes around 5min)
- Tranfer to piping bag and pipe out desired shapes. Place a piece of chocolate chips in the center.
- Send to bake for 13-15min.
My dahlia piping :)
I got this from Phoon Huat. But I think this can be grab from any major supermarket too.
Recipe adapted & modified from Betty Saw's Cookies.