130g almond flakes
25g icing sugar
1 egg white
1. Preheat oven to 170C. And lined baking sheet on baking tray.
2. Mix all ingredients together.
3. Pour the mixture onto the baking sheet.
4. Dip a fork with some water, using the back of the fork, flatten the mixture thin, without leaving too much gaps in between.
5. Bake for 15-20min or until the almonds turn light brown.
6. When the florentines have cooled down, lift them up with a palette knife, then snap them into smaller pieces and store in airtight containers.