40g castor sugar
1 tbsp honey
4 cups of cornflakes
*preheat oven to 150C
1. Melt butter, sugar and honey over saucepan, untill the sugar dissolves and the mixture turns frothy.
2. Pour the mixture over the cornfakes, make sure the mixture coats over each cornflake.
3. Place small cupcake cups on a baking tray and spoon the mixture into each cup.
4. Bake in oven for 12min, or till the cornflakes turn slightly brown.
5. Once out of the oven, leave the cornflakes to cool in the cups and hardened. Once cool, you may keep them in airtight containers!