Recipe adapted from a BC member, Soo See Hong.
*yields about 50+ cookies
100g salted butter
110g caster sugar
100g plain flour
50g corn flour
50g milk powder (I used nestle creamer)
Some chocolate chips (amount up to your own personal preference)
Some nestum for rolling
- Lined baking tray and preheat oven to 170C.
- Sieve plain flour, cornflour & milk powder together. Set aside.
- Cream butter & sugar until light & fluffy, then add in egg and mix until well-combined.
- Add in sieved flours, nestum & chocolate chips and mix to a dough.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop a full spoonful amount of the dough and roll them into balls.
- Roll the balls of dough over the nestum, then transfer to baking tray.
- Send the cookies to bake for 20-25min.
All ready to send to the oven!
This is the Nestum I used.