Another CNY bake.
Modified from the recipe shared by Daniel Leong.
*yields 70 cookies
150g SR flour
60g icing sugar - sieved
80g chopped roasted peanuts
80g ground peanut powder
100g corn oil
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 170C and lined baking tray.
- Mix flour, sugar, chopped peanut & peanut powder together.
- Add in oil & vanilla, and mix together. The mixture will appear crumbly.
- Using a round teaspoon (see below picture), press the dough into the spoon, then push on the edge of the dough, and it will glide out from the other end.
- Sent to bake for 15mins.
- Leave to cool completely on cooling rack.
Original recipe shared by Daniel Leong.
The mixture will appear crumbly, it's fine.
I used this spoon to shape the cookies. I bought it from Daiso, it came as a set of measuring spoons.
Press the mixture into the spoon.
Press the edge of it, and it will glide out.
Baked & packed!