*makes a 9" bundt cake
227g unsalted butter - soften to room temperature
170g brown sugar
3 large eggs
178g sour cream/yogurt
1 tbsp vanilla extract
360g cake flour - sieved
2tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp baking soda
130g chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 175C. Grease and flour bundt tin.
- Whisk butter, sugar and salt until very creamy.
- Whisk in eggs, one at a time, until well-combined. Then add in sour cream and vanilla, mix until combined.
- Fold in sieved flour, baking powder, and baking soda to the mixture.
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Transfer to bundt tin, then sent to bake at 175C for 45mins. You may perform the skewer test to test if the cake is done.
- Once baked, leave cake to cool completely before removing from the tin.