Another great option as CNY goodies. I don't have the baking mould for this so made them with mini paper liners instead.
Adapter from Nasi Lemak Lover.
*yields about 50 small cakes
100g caster sugar
35g cake flour
70g SR flour
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Place 2 mini liners together (so that the liners can support the weight of the batter), and put them on the baking tray.
- Sieve both flours together, set aside.
- Beat egg & sugar together until attain ribbon stage. Took me about 10mins on medium speed.
- Change to low speed on mixer, then add in sieved flours.
- After removing bowl from mixer, fold in few times, to be sure all the flour is well incorporated into the batter.
- Fill up batter into paper liner. I filled them almost full to get the nice hump.
- Send to bake for 10-12mins, or until top turn golden brown.
- Once baked, leave to cool completely.
Original recipe from Nasi Lemak Lover
Fill the liners almost full with batter.
Baked and nicely packed! They look so cute!
Just a bit bigger than a one dollar one :)
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.