Adapted & modified from Kenneth Goh's recipe.
*makes about 50 cookies
250g plain flour
100g chopped almonds
75g butter (I used salted)
100g castor sugar
1/2tsp pandan extract
- Preheat oven to 150C.
- Grease and line baking tray.
- Sieved flour, set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar until light & fluffy.
- Add egg & pandan extract and mix until well-combined, then add in sieved flour and mix to a dough.
- Roll out the dough and cut them out with cookies cutter.
- Send to bake for 15min, then flip them over and bake for another 15min.
- Leave to cool completely on cooling rack.
This is the plunger that I used.
And I thought they looked like jade before baking!