Another recipe to play around with cookie cutters! :)
Feedback from friends, colleagues & family - very very yummy & fragrant!
*This recipe yields me 3 trays of cookies
1.5 tsp coffee powder
1tsp coffee oil (may omit if don't have, thisis just to enhance the coffee aroma)
2tsp baking powder
1tsp vanilla extract
320g plain flour
1. Preheat oven to 200C and lined baking tray.
2. Cream butter and sugar till well-combined, then add in beaten egg, coffee oil & vanilla essence gradually.
3. Sieve and mix in flour, coffee powder & baking powder, in 2 or 3 portions. Mix in the last portion by hand and knead to a pliable dough.
4. DO NOT CHILL THE DOUGH
5. Roll, shape & cut the dough to your desired patterns.
6. Send each tray of cookies to bake for 8-10min or till the cookies turn light brown.