*yields 6 cups
300g Durian flesh
140g Sugar (I like is less sweet but you can increase the amount if you have a sweeter tooth!)
450ml Hot water
2tbsp + 1.5tsp Gelatine
1. Blend durian into fine paste, then add in milk, continue blending till well combined. Set aside in the blender.
2. Heat hot water, add sugar and gelatine. Stir until melted.
3. With a siever over the blender, pour in the mixture to the durian milk mixture.
4. Blend until mixture is well combined, then pour into moulds/cups.
5. Put to chill in the refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
6. Once chilled, you can topped up with some fruits, chocolate or even coconut milk with gula melaka!
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.