*makes around 2 jars
20 pieces of popiah skins
10 pieces of grilled seaweeds (i use 'Big Bang' brand)
1 egg - beaten
*Greased and line baking tray
*Preheat oven at 180C
1. Lay 1 piece of the popiah skin on your rolling mat.
2. Brush a layer of eggwash.
3. Lay a piece of seaweed and press down firmly.
4. Brush another layer of eggwash on the seaweed.
5. Lay another piece of popiah skin on top, and press down firmly.
6. Cut into desired shapes, and lay them on the baking tray. They could be side by side but not stack up. Send to bake at 180C for 8mins, or till they are light golden colours.