375g unsalted butter
250 plain flour
6g baking powder
Pinch of salt
250g eggs (weight is without shells)
1tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp cocoa powder - sieved
- Lined and grease the bottom & sides of a 7' x 10' tray.
- Preheat oven at 170C.
- Beat butter till pale and fluffy. Set aside.
- Sieve flour & baking powder then mix in salt. Set aside.
- Beat eggs and sugar on high speed till ribbon stage.
- Change to low speed and add in butter by several batches.
- Fold in flour mixture until well combined.
- Separate batter into 2 portions.
- Fold in sieved cocoa powder into 1 portion.
- Spoon the batter of both portions, spontaneously, into the tray. Then swirl the mixture with a fork. Tap the tray on counter top to level out the batter.
- Send to bake for 1hour or until skewer comes out clean.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.