130g caster sugar
300g plain flour
40g coconut powder
1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven at 160C and lined cookie tray.
- Sieved all dry ingredients and mix together. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar until well combined.
- Add in egg and continue creaming until well combined.
- Fold in all sieved dry ingredients.
- For piping: transfer to piping bag and pipe out desired shapes.
- For shaping: roll in balls and mould them accordingly.
- Send to bake for 30-35mins (my oven temp).
Effect from the cookie stamp
Shaped with a fork :)