Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Coconut Butter Cookies

Original recipe shared by a BC member, Enne Ty, who is also a very good home baker.  Instead of piping, I rolled and shaped them instead :)  Very very yummy indeed!


Ingredients
250g butter
130g caster sugar
1 egg
300g plain flour
80g cornflour
40g coconut powder
1/2 tsp salt

Method

  1. Preheat oven at 160C and lined cookie tray.
  2. Sieved all dry ingredients and mix together.  Set aside.
  3. Cream butter and sugar until well combined.
  4. Add in egg and continue creaming until well combined.
  5. Fold in all sieved dry ingredients.
  6. For piping: transfer to piping bag and pipe out desired shapes.
  7. For shaping: roll in balls and mould them accordingly.
  8. Send to bake for 30-35mins (my oven temp).
Original recipe


My cookie stamp :)

Effect from the cookie stamp

Shaped with a fork :)




1 comment:

  1. Hi Baking Mom,

    Thanks for the wonderful recipe, I share the one I bake with my family and colleagues and all are full of praises! At 1st, they were skeptical as they heard is coconut butter cookies but after 1 bite...is a different....they ask for more! :)

    Will try more of your recipe...of cos is those easy ones! hehe! I'm the one who has been talking to u in FB as Michie Teo :)

    xoxo,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.