It smell so fragrant and was so so so so soft! Very yummy on it own!
30g egg (about half egg)
300g bread flour
2tsp charcoal powder
18g milk powder (i used nescafe creamer)
4.5g instant yeast
- some sesame seeds
- use the remaining 1/2egg.
1. Add the above ingredients, except butter and yeast, in the same sequence to the breadmaker.
2. Make a well in the center, be sure not to expose water and add the yeast in it.
3. Start BM at menu 1 (basic menu).
4. After 10min, add in butter.
5. When after 2nd proofing (Should be after 2.5hr later. Some BM will beeps), apply a layer of eggwash and sprinkle some sesame seeds on top of the loaf. Close the BM lid and let it bake.
Maybe you can't see well from the picture, but the bread is really really soft!