Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 September 2015

Tiramisu (Egg & Alcohol free)

The original recipe is from my dear friend, The Baking Biatch!  Super easy to make & yummy!
I tweaked the recipe a bit because I'm serving this dessert to the kids..so I omit the alcohol :)

Ingredients
*Makes a 23cm x 23cm tub

42 pcs ladyfinger biscuits 
2 cans of Nescafe original coffee

Some cocoa powder for sieving

Cream mixture
500g mascarpone cheese (for a slightly different taste, you can also replace with cream cheese too)
2 tbsp vanilla extract
4 tbsp caster sugar
4 tbsp milk
4 tbsp thickened cream 


Method
  1. Mix all the cream mixture ingredients together until well combined (I used a wooden spoon).
  2. Pour coffee into a bowl, dip both sides of the ladyfinger biscuits in it, and lay it cross the tub.
  3. Spread a layer of the cream mixture on top of the lady fingers.
  4. Sieved cocoa powder over the cream mixture until it covers the mixture.
  5. Repeat step#2-4 for the next layers.
  6. Send in to chill and set in the fridge for at least 6 hours (I left mine overnight)


1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.