*makes 30 donuts
*1 cup is equivalent to 200cc/ml in measuring cup
70g unsalted butter - softened
30g cream cheese
½ cup sugar
½ cup milk
1 tsp vanilla
2 tsp baking powder
1½ cups plain flour - sieved
1 tbsp cocoa powder
2drops red coloring
1. Beat butter, cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Add egg, milk and vanilla, mix until just combined. Note: mixture will look curdled.
3. Add in baking powder and salt, mix well. Fold in the sieved flour until well combined.
For Red Velvet Flavour:
4. Divide half of the batter to another bowl and fold in cocoa power, then add in red coloring.
5. Lightly oil the donut maker tray and heat it up.
6. Transfer both batters into 2 piping bags
7. Pipe the batter into the donut maker tray, and close to bake for 3min. Open it and flip the donut to the other side and bake for another 2 min.