This recipe was adapted from a really good home baker, who is also a member of Baking's Corner group in Facebook. Another sure-keeper recipe!
*Makes 14 muffins
57g butter - melted
1tsp vanilla extract
120g milk + 1/2 tbsp white vinegar (i used apple cider vinegar) - mix together and set aside for 10min
125g brown sugar
1 ripe banana - mashed
145g plain flour
1/2tsp baking powder
1/2tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
65g chocolate chips
1. Prepare muffin tins and preheat oven to 190C.
2. Sieve flour, baking powder, baking soda together, then add salt. Set aside.
3. Beat banana, egg and brown sugar until well combine, then add in melted butter and vanilla extract.
4. Add in milk mixture and flour mixture alternately to the batter.
5. When done, fold in chocolate chips ( leave some to sprinkle).
6. Fill batter into muffin cases till 80% full, then sprinkle some chocolate chips on top.
7. Send to bake for 20mins.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.