*yields around 30 cookies
200g cake flour
130g butter - softened
30g caster sugar
70g icing sugar
1 tsp coffee oil (alternatively, you can add 1tbsp coffee powder to sieved together with the flour instead)
- Lined baking tray with baking sheets and preheat oven to 180C.
- Beat butter with sugar and icing sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add coffee oil in egg and add to the mixture, and continue beating until well combined.
- Add in cake flour and mix until well combined.
- Pipe into desired patterns.
- Chill the dough in the fridge for 15 mins after piping.
- Send to bake for 12 mins or until the cookies turn golden brown.